Rayman - (Unused Tracks) Rayman - (Unused Tracks)

Your music is so whimsical...so epic and a joy to listen to. I'm saddened some this track was not used in the final cartoon because there are a lot of segments here that would have gotten me hooked in an instant. Your music in that cartoon just captivated me, along with the animations and the beautiful painterly backgrounds. It was a masterful production.

This is straying away from the review, but I figured I'd ask you since you are the artist: what kind of genre or style would you classify your works for the Rayman cartoon and this track? I was assuming it had something of a Celtic style, but I think I'm wrong. Anyways, great work! I can't wait to hear more!

Bosa responds:

There are different styles for different segments, but the main theme I had in mind for the entire project was a classic cartoon style. I didn't do much research, but I based most of my instrumentation on cartoon music that I used to hear when I was a kid. Almost like Looney Toons to some extent.

Distorted Reality Distorted Reality

I geeve you four stars.

Seriously though, it's a good loop, wish it were a little longer. You definitely achieved the distortion that gives it its namesake.

But it's creepy, almost like a final boss fight that's really disturbing. Which makes it perfect. Well done, bro.