All 12 art Reviews

Sheep hunter Sheep hunter

Beautiful composition; it's very dynamic. The color choice is bright, imaginative and it also achieves a sense of realism. Your lighting is also extremely well done, especially the way it bounces off and shines off the dragon's scales. I look forward to seeing that video you're going to upload on your channel on the process of this piece. I'd love to learn how you did this and what techniques and tricks you have. Great work!

Freyaloi responds:

Thank you so much for your comment. :) I love long comments like yours that go into detail about things. It makes me all warm inside. XD

Second photoshop painting Second photoshop painting

Amazing detail and awesome design. Well done!

Ms.Dr.Bees Ms.Dr.Bees

WHAT'S THIS? A LACK OF DR. BEE RELATED REFERENCES IN THE REVIEWS SECTION? MY BRIEFCASE FULL OF BEES OUGHTA PUT A STOP TO-oh. There's only five stars in here.

Damn. Well, here, have five stars then. (P.S, excellent job with the colors, shading and style. I believe this was extremely worthy of the front page!)

deathink responds:

What's this? A handsome review woefully underpopulated by bees? A large influx of bees will put a stop to that. Thanks for the 5/Bees!

Post It Post It

Beautiful, beautiful work. This is so appealing to the eye, apart from the clever use of post it notes to color and texture the character's bodies. I'd say it ended up being an awesome piece of art. I love the style of your designs, the comic book color style and the shading. Good job man!

Bassomen responds:

Thank you very very much! You have made me a very happy dude! : )

Malwalm, Shepherd of Mushrooms Malwalm, Shepherd of Mushrooms

Do my eyes deceive me? Are those mushrooms and a badger peering over them? I wonder where the snake is?

lol Joking aside; great color choice. It's very dark and gritty, and the detail on Malwalm is immaculate. The design of the mushrooms add a lot of visuals in this grimy piece. I also like how you did the leaves! I wish I knew how to paint them like in this picture. Good work!

Kkylimos responds:

Hey mate! Thanks a lot! Dark and gritty is the way to go :) About the leaves , i didnt have time to draw a detailed background and the smoke effect is also less developed. Deadlines suck...But it was good practice to try and make a decent background in such short amount of time! Cheers!

Glump Glump

Sculpted from a sphere. 4 hours. And the end result is an amazingly photo-realistic, horrific...awesome mutated creature of sorts. I'm curious how Photoshop played into this. Did you do a texture that you put on top of your model? Or did you just color a rendered image inside it? This looks extraordinarily done. Love it!

hangman king hangman king

This is one hell of a piece. The title is befitting of such a great piece of art. The colors, the ambience and the details all mix well together, as they should. I love your work, it's some of the best I've seen on this site! Good work!

Haunter and Lickitung Tag Team Haunter and Lickitung Tag Team

Taking something innocent and twisting it and warping it to your style? I'm a big fan of turning cute and cuddly into dark and savage. The tongue is exceptionally detailed, and the shading is very nice! Well done!

Kkylimos responds:

Thank you man! :) Pokemon are ideal for free styling cause they have a very simple , yet very characteristic design! Also , turns out someone liked this pic so much as to commission me to draw another two , fighting xD So , moar creepy pokemanz soon ;)

PUZZOOOO PUZZOOOO

Repka is my favorite out of all of them, which was a hard choice since you've got some amazing detailed character designs. And the typography for their names are well designed (read: bad ass). I honestly can't add anything else except just fanboy over your art, it's simply incredible.

How long did it take you to work on this piece?

sucho responds:

too long.

i dont remember honestly, but whenever i see people upload time-lapses of pieces around this level of detail, and they're like OMG THIS WAS FIVE HOURS SOOOOOO LONG TO DO! i'm like ffffff....

Subject K5 , Totem Collab'13 Subject K5 , Totem Collab'13

As always your style is awesome. The line art and the colors and the shading all work so well together. It reminds me of a comic book; a very detailed, dark and gritty comic book. I like it. Great work!

Kkylimos responds:

Thanks for your support man , it means a lot to me! Im happy you like it! Im gonna be making comics soon so , the fact that my style brings such thoughts is very inspiring :)))